To request for an invitation, please click here
What is it?
One day dedicated to transforming your company‘s supply chain into a digital supply chain
Structured, state-of-the-art training
Unique opportunity to learn from start-ups and successful digital supply chain companies and from McKinsey’s experience
An opportunity to network with peers from leading global companies
Who needs to be there?
Heads of supply chains
Senior managers of supply-chain-related functions
Supply chain executives from major manufacturing or distribution companies
Why should you take part?
- You have already improved your supply chain processes. However, you are struggling with creating a sustainable performance step change leveraging SC4.0/digital supply chain.
- You wonder how to really transform your supply chain into a high-performing unit and you are eager to find out how your peers are dealing with it.
- We will show how to run a successful digital supply chain transformation.
How does it work?
- We apply a proven mix of presentations on the latest supply chain technology and developments, case studies/exercises related to best-practice examples, and peer discussions.
- You will work with other senior supply chain executives to understand how to transform your supply chain to reach the next level of performance and health.
- You will have plenty of opportunity to exchange ideas and experiences with other senior supply chain executives from leading global companies as well as with “digital natives”.
When does it take place?
- July 13, 2018, DCC Singapore