Digital Capability Center (DCC) Chicago is an innovative experiential learning facility founded by McKinsey in partnership with the Digital Manufacturing and Design Innovation Institute (DMDII). It showcases the impact of Digital Manufacturing and provides training across the entire value chain on digital capabilities that drive bottom-line impact.
The center is a hands-on, risk-free learning environment where you will:
- Understand how to start, scale and sustain your digital journey by leveraging the McKinsey digital blueprint
- Interact with cutting edge technologies in an authentic production environment
- Build capabilities at every level of your organization through tailored workshops
- Explore 20+ experiential learning modules and leverage deep expertise to identify the technologies that are critical for your business
- Access an ecosystem of 50+ technology partners providing innovative solutions across the value chain